2.1.1 reindex bug

From: Paul Lamb <paul@redfork.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 23:44:24 -0500
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
After several long hours of thinking that sleep deprivation was affecting me
more than normal. I've come to the conclusion that there is a anomoly in the
reindex function of 2.1.1.

I downloaded a clean 2.1.1 and got the latest update jars. Now all you have
to do is run jigadmin, click on the root and then reindex. Exit jigadmin and
jigsaw. Restart. Now look at the frames for the servlet directory, mine has
changed to HTTPFrame from ServletDirectoryFrame.

This happens to me under either jdk 1.2.2 or 1.3 under NT.

Paul Lamb