proxy

From: Robert W. Bill <rbill@digisprings.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:31:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3c.org
I'm curious about the proxy statistics reporting for Jigsaw.

I have setup Jigsaw as a proxy per the documentation
example, and it appears to work.  A cachefilter is
listed in the proxy properties, and a visit to the
server returns statistics about proxy cache usage.

My confusion with the Proxy Statistics is that the
cache numbers are always 0.  The "Total Number of
handled requests" always increases, but "CacheAccess"
is always 0.  The cache directory does have sizable
content.  I'm confused as to whether the cache is not
being used or if the Proxy Statistics is not
reporting the cache properly.

-Robert