the web-server

From: Bill Bailey <bbailey@porivo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:33:52 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Folks,
  I'm just starting out in the web-server realm. So far, I like your
product. I've installed the web-server and I've gotten it to serve
up(locally)some servlets that I've installed with the JigAdmin.
I can see the web page when I call Jigsaw's url but JigAdmin doesn't seem to
want to cooperate.
JigAdmin loads when I run the JigAdmin.bat file in the scripts dir.
When I attempt to load the JigAdmin with a browser(IE5) I'm prompted for
name and password just like in the .bat version, but after entering the
name/password ie5 I get the page-cannot-be-displayed message.
Also, I would imagine that the icons assigned should be visible but all I
ever see is the folder and tree gifs. Is this ok?
if possible, please copy any response to wonkielair@mindspring.com
Thank you,
William Bailey