Some other problems whit jsp

From: Massimiliano Tarquini <tarquini@arcaweb.it>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:23:55 +0100
To: JigSaw W3 <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I'm trying the SUN's jsp engine (Servlet 2.1 jsp 1.0) using Jigsaw 2.0.4 on a linux platform with JDK 1.2.2 final
released from SUN.
I've configured jigsaw using some old post by Yves on w3c site
but now i have  another (<:o(() small problem.
When i call a .jsp page from browser, JspServlet generate the exception:
Scratch dir for the JSP engine is: /opt/Jigsaw/jspsource
IMPORTANT: Do not modify the generated servlets
Unhandled error! You might want to consider having an error page to report sucherrors more gracefully
        at com.sun.jsp.compiler.JspReader.popFile(JspReader.java:160)
        at com.sun.jsp.compiler.JspReader.pushFile(JspReader.java:148)
        at com.sun.jsp.compiler.JspReader.pushFile(JspReader.java:104)
        at com.sun.jsp.compiler.JspReader.<init>(JspReader.java:173)
        at com.sun.jsp.compiler.JspReader.createJspReader(JspReader.java:179)
        at com.sun.jsp.compiler.Main.compile(Main.java:245)
        at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspLoader.loadJSP(JspLoader.java:135)
        at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspS

It seems that JspServlet doesn't find the .jsp or Jigsaw passes a wrong path to the file.
<mypath>/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/WWW/jsp is the absolute path to my jsp repository

NB. Creating  the directory resource for my "jspindexer" i set the pass-target field to

Thank you for your help!

Massimiliano Tarquini

"Se, in un primo momento, l'idea non  assurda, allora
non c' nessuna speranza che si realizzi".
                                            A. Einstein