Jigsaw 2.04 and servlet 2.2

From: j Brax <jBrax@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:24:21 -0500 (EST)
To: "JigSaw Mail" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I've been testing 2.04 version 01/03/2000 against some functions of servlet
2.2,
especially those involved in authorization :
HttpServletResponse getUserPrincipal works fine
but
HttpServletResponse isUserInRole gets an 'Not yet implemented' message
and
HttpServletResponse isSecure answers No ( but with my modified version
of httpsd.java, replacing keyword https with http - but still having browser
finding a secure connection ).

In fact, second function answers to my precedent message about user in
group.
Third one might be a bug.

Regards - j Brax