No Logger Specified

From: Jeffrey Liew <jeffliew@netscape.net>
Date: Tue Mar 7 11:31:47 2000
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

   Everytime I start up the server(using jigsaw.bat provided), I will get this
message:
   ***Warning : JigAdmin[2.0.4]: no logger specified, not logging.

   Also, a change of server port in JigAdmin is not saved. Meaning the next
time the server is started, it would not use the new port, but the default
one:8001. A look at http-server.props also indicated that the port is not
changed(org.w3c.jigsaw.port=8001), even after repeated saving. I would have to
change the value in http-server.props to get the desired results.

   Could someone help me solve these 'errors'?

Regards,
Jeffrey