Servlet recompilation destroys configuration

From: Vespe Savikko <vespe@cs.tut.fi>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:10:09 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

What could be a reason (and a possible remedy) for the following
situation. I'm running Jigsaw 2.0.4 (and 2.0.1 before that if I
remember correctly) with JSWDK 1.0.1. Everything has been
working fine but I've created a new servlet today, got it working but
after slight modification and recompiling the Jigsaw couldn't
find the servlet anymore. And not just that but all the servlets
have become inaccessible.

It seems that Jigsaw has forgot its configuration. JigAdmin
tells me that neither /servlet nor any of its subdirectories
have any servlet-related frames, wrappers or indexers.

Before I configure the servlets again, I'd like to know what
happened and how can I prevent it from happening again.

Thanks for any help.

  ++Vespe

       Vespe Savikko     vespe@cs.tut.fi     - to doom de doomsday -