Re: 2.1 & jdk1.1

Yves Lafon wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Paul Lamb wrote:
>
> > I pulled the current sources from cvs and noticed that jigsaw's (the
> > webserver, not jigAdmin) dependencies on jdk1.2 seems rather small--mainly
> > File.getParentFile and File.listFiles. Is there something else that I've
> > missed?
>
> There are also calls to Collections, ex: the XML serializer uses stacks...
> Jigadmin uses dnd, but you can still use jigadm if you don't have a jdk1.2
> handy.

BTW, I have tried a number of times to use the drag and drop feature in
jigadmin, only to see the tool freezing (I had to CTRL-C to exit): I thought
that was known as a bug. It happened to me both under Windows NT (jdk1.2.2) and
Linux (jdk1.2.2/Blackdown).

I just select a resource in the right windows, drag it with the mouse pressed,
and try to release the button under some resource in the left hand window. The
cursos changes to a drag and drop one, but when I release the button it does not
come back and stays like this.

Is somebody having the same problem?