Re: how to load jar files while starting jigsaw ?

Here is how  I have set my classpath in the jigsaw.bat and the admin.bat:

set CLASSPATH=Jigsaw;..\classes\jigsaw.zip;..\classes\servlet.jar.
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;E:\EJBOSS\client\jboss-client.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;E:\EJBOSS\client\jnp-client.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;E:\EJBOSS\lib\ext\ejb.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;E:\EJBOSS\examples\interest-client.jar

echo CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%

java -classpath %CLASSPATH% org.w3c.jigsaw.Main -root ..\Jigsaw
pause

So normally, the classpath should be ok and the classes within jboss-client.jar, interest-client.jar
loaded by the web server (but loaded by the VM of the servlet engine ??) .

Any help would be welcome
Jean-Guillaume