Jigsaw + EJBoss

From: jean-gui <jlalanne@largemedium.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:06:39 +0100
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi everybody,

I am a newbie with Jigsaw. I have installed Jigsaw2.0.5 and It is running ok.
I managed to make my servlet running well.
Now I would like to run my web-server with the application server EJBOSS.
I managed to install and run EJBOSS. It is running in paralell with Jigsaw.
Now I am trying to run a servlet that use a session bean dumped in EJBOSS.
It doesnīt work. I get an error message :

javax.naming.CommunicationException
 [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.web_tomorrow.interest.InterestHome]

It looks like the 2 servers donīt communicate properly...

Has someone of you already make both servers run together ?
Do I miss something ?

Thank you for your help.
Jean-Guillaume
jlalanne@largemedium.com