tutorial or code examples for using org.w3c.* classes?

From: Dhananjay Ragade <ragade@globalsight.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 10:50:06 -0700
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I'm pretty new to jigsaw. Primarily I was interested because I saw an
HTTP PUT example coded up with the org.w3c.www.* classes. I've searched
on the jigsaw website and have only been able to find user docs for the
jigsaw server and the org.w3c.* API which does not have any code
snippets or examples on how to actually use the API.

The whole API looks like it has a lot of useful stuff in it. Are there
any tutorials or code examples on the web that show how to use these
APIs?

[For example, I know how to do an HTTP POST using URLConnection and the
standard java API classes, but could not figure out how to do this using
the org.w3c.www.* classes.]

Thanks,
Dhananjay Ragade

Dhananjay Ragade                             101 Metro Drive, Suite 750
Technical Consultant                             San Jose, CA 95110 USA
GlobalSight Corporation                      http://www.globalsight.com
1-408-350-3663                                   ragade@globalsight.com

Red Herring names GlobalSight one of the "100 most dynamic companies of
the digital economy".

Upside names GlobalSight one of its "Hot 100 private companies."