Re: cgi script logger

I had problems with perl (on Linux) because perl
often does lots of file includes (especially
includes of files in the same directory as the includer)
This include path is not set when running via Java and
so I had to change all relative include
filenames to absolute filenames.
Another problem was sensitivity to the CRLF termination
of the files, and one wrong ftp conversion stopped them
working.

Chris Turner, http://www.cycom.co.uk/