Re: Smooth Update 2.0.4 to 2.0.5?

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Thomas Kämmerer wrote:

> I'm running JigSaw 2.0.4 and have done a awful lot of special settings
> (servlets, jsp, redirection etc.). Is it possible to update to 2.0.5
> without loosing them? Is it just stopping JigSaw, replace the files in
> the classes directory and startup again?

Yes, the easiest way to upgrade to 2.0.5 is just to replace the jar and
zip files in "classes", note that between releases, new jars and zip are
available from http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes-2.0/ and of course they
are in the same "stable line" so you can update without risks.
And the latest are for now in the 2.0.5 distribution.