Method POST not allowed on this resource.

From: Jilani Khaldi <jilanik@tin.it>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:57:39 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi All,
I have installed Jigsaw (on Windows 98) and it seems to work correctly.
I have written a little CGI application (an executable file) and I
placed it under "\www\cgi-bin". When I call it from a HTML file I
recieve only this message: "Method POST not allowed on this resource."
I changed the method to "GET" in the HTML file, and now when I call it,
the browser try to download the executable.

What did I miss?

Thanks.

jk

ps.
the same CGI program works fine under IIS and Apache.