Re: Filter order

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:56:02 +0100 (MET)
To: Niklas Wiberg <e95_nwi@it.kth.se>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Niklas Wiberg wrote:

> Thanks for your response.
> However, I don't understand how the filter calls are ordered when adding
> multiple filters to the proxy resource (the same resource).
> As in your example - how are Filter1 and Filter2 ordered?
> Does the order in which they are displayed in jigadmin matter?

The order is the same as the order of the filters displayed in jigadmin,
unfortunately, there is no way to switch easily two filters, (unless you
do that offline directly in the store if you are using the XML store ;) ).
Note that on the proxy you also have client side filters, in that case,
server side filters are called before client side filters (like the
CacheFilter)