Abt Setting classpath for servlets

From: Rajesh Rajamani (Trainee -VCS-India) <rrajesh@synopsys.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:53:08 +0530
To: jigsaw@w3.org, Jigsaw <www-jigsaw@w3.org>, arnob@synopsys.COM
Hi folks,
I am trying to write a servlet which calls certain Jini API functions.
The classpath in my workstation is set such that the JINI API functions
can be used.  But whenever, I try running a servlet, my Jigsaw server
crashes - giving error mesg -

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/jini/discovery/DiscoveryListener

The above class file is part of the Jini class library and other
programs which use these files have to be invoked like this -

java -cp $CLASSPATH My_jini_program

Is there some way in which I can get the servlets to be loaded with a
"-cp $CLASSPATH" parameter to the JVM?

Thanx.

--
Please reply ONLY to rrajesh@india.synopsys.com