Re: jigsaw under windows

From: Luc Saint-Elie <lse@imaginet.fr>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:12:39 +0100
To: "coach" <ftft@inetmail.de>, <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Roland,

Under windows, Jigsaw runs out of the bow, just
unzip Jigasaw without changing the directory structure
go in the script directory
Launch install.bat , this will set up some properties for you
Launch jigsaw.bat, this launches the server

After this use one of the two administration tool provided (... jigadmin)