How to get an AuthRealm reference

From: Kelly Schwarzhoff <kelly.schwarzhoff@commerceone.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:18:15 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm working on a tool in which I'd like to directly manipulate the Realms'
(and the users in that realm) configuration programically. However, I can't
figure out how to get a "reference" to the AuthRealm object. In order to
instantiate the realm, I need to pass it the "ID" and "ResourceContext", in
the constructor. How am I to know what the ID is, and how can I pass the
ResourceContext.

Basically, as far as I can tell, I want to be able to give it the "indexer"
directory, and the name of the realm, and get back a reference to the
AuthRealm object that provides this functionality. Ideas? Thanks!

Kelly Schwarzhoff
Software Engineer, Commerce One
kelly.schwarzhoff@commerceone.com