Re: Upgrading from 1.0b to 2.0

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:40:27 +0100 (MET)
To: Scott Hayes <shayes@milum.com>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Scott Hayes wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there an easy way to upgrade from the 1.0 version to the current 2.0.4
> version of Jigsaw or do I just need to start over? My 1.0 install has
> multiple CGI's and a custom resource.
>
> Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

The upgrade should be automatic as far as I remember (the first 2.0 was
out a while ago). The best way would be to save the whole configuration
and try to upgrade (ie: restart with the new zips/jars).
However, I cannot guarantee that it will work on the first try, as I don't
remember if the upgrade has been completely done.