Re: Jigsaw for load balancing.

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:59:40 +0100 (MET)
To: Christophe Vigny <cvigny@artprice.com>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Christophe Vigny wrote:

> Is it possible to use jigsaw as a proxy server for doing load balancing
> betwenn iis server.
> I want to use jigsaw to do request forwarding betwen n serveur under
> wintnt + iis.

If you modify the ProxyDispatcher, to do a simple round robin, it shoudl
be easy, I have in my plan to implement a necp in a filter at some point
(see http://www.wrec.org/Drafts/draft-cerpa-necp-00.txt)
Of a server side filter will have to remove the Via: if you want to hide
the load balancing to the outside world.