Solved ;-)

From: Maciek Brodala <maciekb@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:54:40 -0500
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Cc: "Yves Lafon" <ylafon@w3.org>, "Benoit Mahe" <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Hello all ,
Please disregard my previous message about preloading sevlets.I just needed
quick answer before I would come back home on Sunday.When I had returned I
took a look at the Jigsaw documentation and found very useful info on how to
do it.
All you have to do to load the specific servlet with the server is to edit
servlets.properties file in config directory.
Add to the following entry :
servlets.startup=yourservlet name (without class extension;-)
Cheers,
maciek