Installing Filters

From: CAMERON, CRAIG <CRAIG.CAMERON1@corpmail.telstra.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:37:33 +1100
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I've made minor changes to HeaderFilter.java:
	public class CCPPFilter extends ResourceFilter {..
AND
	try {
	    c = Class.forName("org.w3c.jigsaw.filters.CCPPFilter");
	} catch (Exception ex) {
	    ex.printStackTrace();
	    System.exit(1);
	}

ie effectively renamed the filter to test if I could work out how to add in
a filter.  I couldn't.

1)Compiled & placed CCPPFilter.class into Jigsaw.zip (no compression) with
correct path
	-> didn't show up as option in jigadmin
2)Modified w3c.www.protocol.http.filters=w3c.www.jigsaw.filters.CCPPFilter
	-> crashed server on startup:
		Error initializing prop filters:
		Couldn't initialize[org.w3c.jigsaw.filters.CCPPFilter]: null
		java.land.ClassCastException
			at
org.w3c.www.protocol.http.HttpManager.getManager.....
3)Wondered why adding HeaderFilter in jigadmin didn't change server config
file
4)Reread ResourceFilter tutorial: wondered why when adding frame, CCPPFilter
doesn't show up.

Please help :-)