RE: Proxy Configuration Problems

Isn't there any way to do completely without GUI when configuring
Jigsaw?
I would like to be able to configure it from a text terminal like xterm,
for example by editing config files.
If this is possible, where can I find more documentation regarding this?

Another thing regarding updated jars etc. I have never been able to
download any files from jigsaw.w3.org. It's extremely slow, and the
download is interrupted after a while. Are there any plans to upgrade
the hardware or mirror the devel directory?

Best Regards
Niklas Wiberg