Having problem while running a servlet

From: Veena T <veenat@wiproge.med.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:12:48 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I have installed a Jigsaw server in my machine. It was working properly
with respect to applets and servlets till today.
Today I made some modifications in the classpath. This was necessary to
make my applets constructed using Visual Cafe to be accessed through the
browser. The system environment classpath is as following.
D:\java plug-in

You can notice that jsdk.jar is already present in the classpath.  But
still when I try to access a servlet I get the following exception on
the server prompt;
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletContext

Can you just tell what may be the problem as early as possible?
Waiting for result,
Veena T