Re: Jigadm.jar for 2.0.3

From: Kari-Hans Kommonen <khk@mlab.uiah.fi>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:58:36 +0300
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
At 9:15 PM +0300 10/25/99, Yves Lafon wrote:
>On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Kari-Hans Kommonen wrote:
>> Another nice, and easier, thing would be to have the old jigadm for the
>> 2.0.x downloadable as a compiled version... ( - or did I miss a compiled
>> version that already exists?)
>Well, you mean a standalone executable instead of a java app? or just a
>specific downloadable package containing only the minimum needed for
>jigadmin/jigadm?

In the download package for 2.0.3 you only provide compiled versions of
jigsaw, jigadmin, and jigedit (.jar files, or in the case of jigsaw, an
installer), but not jigadm. I would like to have a jigadm.jar so I could
simply run it, please! You could probably simply add the .jar file as a
separate download to your site.

best regards, kari-hans kommonen