Re: Jigadm.jar for 2.0.3

From: Kari-Hans Kommonen <khk@mlab.uiah.fi>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:58:36 +0300
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
At 9:15 PM +0300 10/25/99, Yves Lafon wrote:
>On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Kari-Hans Kommonen wrote:
>> Another nice, and easier, thing would be to have the old jigadm for the
>> 2.0.x downloadable as a compiled version... ( - or did I miss a compiled
>> version that already exists?)
>Well, you mean a standalone executable instead of a java app? or just a
>specific downloadable package containing only the minimum needed for

In the download package for 2.0.3 you only provide compiled versions of
jigsaw, jigadmin, and jigedit (.jar files, or in the case of jigsaw, an
installer), but not jigadm. I would like to have a jigadm.jar so I could
simply run it, please! You could probably simply add the .jar file as a
separate download to your site.

best regards, kari-hans kommonen