RE: jigadmin caused some error

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:28:36 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Ingmar Krusch <nacht@novedia.de>
On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Ingmar Krusch wrote:

> Hi
>
> > Thank you for your direction. I found out why that happened. It's
> > just that
> > I was using the 2.1.0 version of Jigsaw (the unstable one). Now
>

> Why is 2.1.0 an unstable version?

Well, it should be stable, but not all the tests were done, and some parts
are missing, like the cache. We already discovered some problem during the
upgrade phase that are fixed in the devel release
(http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes-2.1/19991025/), I am pretty confident
now with 2.1.0, but as it requires thrid party jars, I still don't know if
it will run as long as the previous version (more than two monthes
before... upgrading the jar).