Re: jigadmin caused some error

From: Ton Dinh <tondinh2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 07:59:07 PDT
To: darrochi@dcs.gla.ac.uk
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Thank you for your direction. I found out why that happened. It's just that
I was using the 2.1.0 version of Jigsaw (the unstable one). Now that I have
switched to 2.0.3, everything worked fine. I still got a problem though. If
you have time please help me. I couldn't get SSI to worked with my shtml
files. I put this in my home.shtml
<!-- include virtual = "/footer.html" -->
but the server didn't parse my file and include footer.html. I already
checked. The server has an indexer to .shtml files with SSIFrame. Also, I
put all the files in the root (Www) directory. Please help me. Thanks in
advance.
Dinh.