Where are the parameter values

From: Emmanuel JEGOU <Emmanuel.Jegou@naonet.fr>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 17:35:02 +0200
To: jigsaw list <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello,

We use two servers : one for testing and the other one for exploitation.
The aim of this is to have exactly the same configurations on the both
servers. My problem is when we have to take servlet from the test server
to the exlpoitation server. We have to enter servlets parameters again
and it's very boring and not a quick way.

So, my question is : where are stored the init parameters ? In a file ?

Thanks for your help.

Manu.

--
 Emmanuel JEGOU