Servlet Init parameters lost !

From: Emmanuel JEGOU <Emmanuel.Jegou@naonet.fr>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:09:13 +0200
To: "list, jigsaw" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello,

We just have installed the jigsaw server 2.0.1 running with JDK 1.2,
JSDK 2.1 on a Linux OS.
I am not an expert with jigadmin, so perhaps I do something wrong but
when I try to run servlets from a browser it's ok the first time but
when I indexe again the servlet directory with jigadmin the init
parameters of all my servlets run away (but I don't know where :-().

Could you help me to save my init parameters ? I save configuration
always I need but it doesn't work.

Thanks for help.

Manu.

--