Re: JigAdmin 2.0 problems in Jigsaw 2.1.0

From: Santiago Gala <nostromo@bitmailer.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:22:32 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Ilian Todorov wrote:

> And when I just added it to the Root and added a Pass Directory
> resource and tried to enter the Pass-Target I got an error
> Java.something.String...
> And do I specify the Directory only or the default file name as well
> ???

I got the same problem: PassDirectory does not work. The jigadmin gives
a "java.lang.String" exception and refuses to set the target directory.
I have not been able to make it work. I thought it was related with
backslashes, so I tried C:\, C:\\, C:\\\\. Some of those seemed to
"halfwork". I also tried "/", without results.

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks in advance