parent resource of mirrorFrame?

From: Qiang Lv <qiang@suda.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:10:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: "jigsaw" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi all,

Here are some questions about VirtualHost:

1. What is the parent resource of mirrorFrame? FramedResource? or something else? According to the online doc about VirtualHostFrame, it should be MirrorDirectory. But where is MirrorDirectory?

2. Suppose I configured a virtualHostResource named "virtual" with virtualHostFrame, and a passDirResouce named "sample" with httpFrame. Then , how can I name such a url:
http://myoriginalhost/sample ??? or http://myoriginalhost/virtual/sample ???

Thanks in advanced,
Qiang