Proxy Server

From: sachin <sachin.shetty@tatainfotech.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:22:17 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
  I am currently developing a proxy server in C under Windows at my

   1 .. The problem is that the terminal on which i plan to load the
proxy server is not on the internet.
        It connects to another proxy server to get connected to net....
       So how do i  access the web page of a server through this
intermediate      proxy server
2....     How do i convert the domain name to its corresponding ip
address(i;e the domain name lookup)

Can you direct me to some related documents
thank You