Re: [help]proxy/cache/IPC

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, David,Lan Bin wrote:

> Hi!Everyone!
> Would you be kind to tell me which part of
> source code I should focus on if I want to
> study the proxy cooperative cache(similar to IPC)?

ICP and mICP (The multicast varaitna of ICP) has been implemented in the
org.w3c.www.protocol.http.icp and org.w3c.www.protocol.http.micp packages.
They are Client side filters, which means that a client may reuse the
client stack AND the filters, providing ICP for a client, if the filter is
set.
Hope this helps,