I need help finding the space node in jigadmin

From: <june.tran@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 15:42:08 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

I need some help with finding the space node in the JigAdmin client.
After installing Jigsaw 2.0.3, sjdk2.0 and following instruction in the
Jigsaw
document I got the client running but never found the space node.

I set up Jigsaw first, then intalled sjdk2.0 afterwards.  Should I have done
it reversely?  When expanding those nodes, I saw everything documented the
document/tutorial said I should see, except for the space node.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
June