Jigsaw in general - why not?

From: Peter Schuller <scode@scode.webprovider.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 00:36:53 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,

I've been wondering; why do all reviewers of Jigsaw seem to say "Hey, it's
great, but nothing I'd use!"? Everyone seems to agree that Jigsaw is very
advanced and "on the edge" in terms of features, but reviewers tend to say
it's nothing for big-time use.

Why? Is there something I'm not aware of? Isn't Jigsaw secure? Isn't it
stable? What?

Ive been using it at home and in a production enviroment at a company and,
except for some minor problems with Jigadmin, it's worked great. Servlets,
JSP, perl, PHP, the works. No problem.

So what am I missing? Is it just ignorance on the part of the reviewers, or
am I the one who's ignorant?

Thanks!

--
/ Peter Schuller