File space cleaning

From: Iain Darroch <darrochi@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:17:14 GMT
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi All,

From a servlet I create a file that is subsequently made available for the user
to down load.  My problem is that this servlet can be called a number of times,
hence I have a large number of files building up.  Since these are postscript
files, I would like to remove them to save space.  Something like removing them
30 mins after the've been created would be fine.

Is there any method in Jigsaw for doing this.  i.e. periodically remove old
files in a specific directory.  I looked at the documentation but couldnt see
anything.

I am running Jigsaw 2.0.3 jdk1.2 or jdk1.1.7 on a UNIX machine

Many thanks for your time

Iain