Re: Problem in Jigsaw Running

I have had exactly the same messages. I am not sure of the significance
of the repository warning, but what I do not understand is why Jigsaw
thinks, or reports, that there is no logger specified. Is this 'logger'
anything to do with the different log settings for errors, etc, that you
can set in Jigadmin. If so, well, I have set them all!, but the message
still comes up. Is this a Jigsaw error, and if so, is it harmless?