Jigsaw and Servlet : how to add servlet ?

From: jean-gui <jlalanne@largemedium.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:20:51 -0000
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

I have just installed Jigsaw and now I would like to run my servlets.
But I donīt manage to install my servlets in the resource directory.
I use the tutorial "how to install the servlet".
I am at the step 6, and I donī t manage to get the second window with the
servlet-class fied. I installed the resource directory under the directory space
and I created  a servlet wrapper. But when I set the identifier with the name of
my servlet (which is located at c:\...\www\servlet), I donīt get the second window
by clicking on the add button.

Any advise will be nice
Thank you in advance for your help

Jean-Guillaume