Apache Cocoon Servlet Problem (caching?)

From: Mark Washeim <esalon@canuck.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 22:56:59 +0100
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello,

I'm having a problem running cocoon under jigsaw (2.0.3).

The first request for any .xml indexed resource resolves correctly. That is, Cocoon is passed the request and renders the file in question (applying XSL transformations, if necessary). However, thereafter, any request for a different xml file (they all appear to be indexed correctly and mapping to the servlet-wrapper) results in the first response. That is, whatever xml file is processed first is consequently served for EVERY request for an XML file.

I've turned Cocoon's caching off and still, same result. I assume it must be the jigsaw cache? However, that doesn't quite jive? Any suggestions?

Incidently, any suggestions for another approach to treating XML/XSL? I'd thought of setting up resource filters, but it doesn't port well :)

Thanks and regards,
Mark Washeim
Technical Director
Large Medium, AB