Re: Unexpected change of Last-Modified header

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Michail Pappas wrote:

> Well, I have installed jigsaw, jigedit and jigadmin in the classes dir
> but when the server starts it throws an exception. Specifically, the
> following corresponds to server output at startup:

> Restoring state...
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
>         at
> org.w3c.tools.resources.StringArrayAttribute.unpickle(StringArrayAttribute.java,
> Compiled Code)
>         at

The database is too large for your memory setup, start your jvm with
-XmxYYm where YY is 32 or 64 (depending on your RAM of course!)
Also, you can erase the cache directory, as the last-modified information
in the entries are bogus, and it will solve the memory problem ;)