jigsaw sporadic on win98

From: Shantz, Michael J <michael.j.shantz@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:53:36 -0800
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I'm running jigsaw on win98.  Often when I start jigsaw up and try
to access an html file the browser will contact the jigsaw server and
wait forever for a reply.  I kill jigsaw, restart it and try again.
After a number of tries it will work fine.   Once it is working it seems to
continue to work until I kill it and restart it again, then I may have to
restart jigsaw (using jigsaw.bat) many times to get it to work.
	What is the problem?

Michael Shantz