Re: Newbie: IllegalAttributeAccess in 2.0.3

From: Michael S. Zick <mszick@pflash.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 06:02:33 -0600
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
A note on the following problem --

I have read of problems with some OS/VM implementations based on a difference
on how relatives paths are resolved --
It seems that the JAVA classloader and the system's dynamic library loader (the
VM native code lives in a dynamic library) differ in their handling of relative
Without knowing your OS/JAVA combination or the full details of the above
problem --

Absolute paths are good --
Perhaps not required but don't be surprised if changing to absolute paths fixes
a problem.