Re: source code of Jigsaw

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Z. Morley Mao wrote:

> Hi,
> 	Is the source code included in the Jigsaw 2.02 up to date?  Where
> can I found the up to date API for the source code?  I am interested in
> modifying Jigsaw to create a customized transcoding service.  Any
> suggestions on where to start would be very much appreciated.

The latest source base is available from Cvs: check
http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/
The Jigsaw classes (and some more) are available from:
http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/java/
(You can get the 2.0.2 version then do an update, you will then have only
the Jigsaw packages).
tag for 2.0.2 version is R_2_0_2_B0