Re: problem setup Jigsaw as a proxy

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:10:21 +0200 (MET DST)
To: "Z. Morley Mao" <zmao@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Z. Morley Mao wrote:

> Hi,
> 	Does anybody run into problems when following the instructions to
> setup Jigsaw as a proxy (http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/proxy.html)
> I am using JDK1.1.7 BTW.  When I tried step #4, I kept getting this error:

There was a problem when we updated the attributes and jigadmin v2 and
forgot about v1, please try with the latest dvp version
(equivalent of pre-2.0.3, which will be out soon), at
http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes/ (sorted by date)
If it still not work, can you give more information about jdk/OS/Jigsaw
release version?