Does anyone know how to integrate Seagate Crystal Web Reports Ser ver with Jigsaw Server?

From: Nyam, Yanto <NyamYa@ncs.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:46:12 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,
	I am just wondering if anyone know how to integrate Seagate Crystal
Web Reports Server with Jigsaw Server? The Seagate Crystal Web Reports
Server has a file with the extension .rpt. When I try to run the crystal
report, the jigsaw server doesn't recognize the report file (report.rpt).
So, I am hoping that anyone can tell me if I can integrate the Seagate
Crystal Web Reports Server with Jigsaw Server.  Thanks you in advance and
any sugggestions would be appreciated.

Yanto Nyam
Software Developer
National Computer Systems