Can jigsaw be run in the client workstation or NT workstation?

From: Nyam, Yanto <NyamYa@ncs.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:35:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello,
	I am just wondering if jigsaw can be run in the NT workstation? I
tried to tun jigAdmin, jigKill and jigsaw. Both jigAdmin and jigKill are
working fine. But jigsaw is not working at all and giving me the following
errror message: "Unable to load properties: server.props
C:\JigsawMolokai\config\server.props (The system cannot find the path
specified)" Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance..

Yanto Nyam
Software Developer
National Computer Systems