Re: A Dynamic Server

From: Jeff Van Epps <lordbah@lordbah.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 22:49:53 -0400 (EDT)
To: Raymond Racine <ray@malema.com>
CC: "www-jigsaw@w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
The first part sounds like what I did. I wrote a resource,
BandResource.java,
which first looks to see if there is the requested file in the directory, if
so it serves it, else it redirects to a servlet which generates basic
skeletal
info for the requested band. Ditto for BarResource.java. See URL in
signature.

P.S. I still see a file descriptor leak in Jigsaw, even though I do close
output streams in the servlet. Jigsaw is leaving multiple descriptors open
on the same file sometimes, even files which have nothing to do with
servlets.
It _may_ have something to do with SSI, but that's just a guess.

--
Jeff Van Epps  lordbah@lordbah.com
Live Music In Rochester http://www.lordbah.com:8001/pub/musicmain.html