Re: Jigsaw Proxy package released!

I downloaded installed and tested the 2.0.2 proxy version. Thanks to the
team.

It seems to work. NT pentium. On my local machine. No detectable
degradation in performance so far. It does create 100 subdirectories
under Jigsaw\Jigsaw\cache. Found a 7k encoded file in one of them. So
it's doing something!

initial observations:

1) directory structure appears different than the normal version.
for instance, no servlet directory
2) readme doesn't mention putting admin.jar in CLASSPATH like normal
version
3) source isn't in the download- is it exactly the same source just
configured with property files differently?

What's a good entry point for tinkering with Jigsaw 2.0.2 Proxy to learn
about how it works, what you can and can't do with it and how to
customize it?

-rob