I have questions about servlet.

From: Nyam, Yanto <NyamYa@ncs.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:22:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hello,
	I have a jigsaw running in Windows NT 4.0 SP 3. Do we have to reload
the jigsaw server if we make some changes on the java classes? This is the
case: I have jigsaw running in my computer and the servlet is working great.
Under the servlet folder, I have some java classes (java programs, such as
User.class, UserLogin.java, etc). The problem that I found is that when I
made changes on ones of the java programs, compiled it and saved it under
the Servlet folder, the web browser is giving me an error message "The page
cannot be displayed". I am just wondering if there is any ways that we can
make changes on the java programs, compile them and saved them under the
servlet folder without having to kill (JigKill)  the jigsaw server and
reload it?? The second question I have is can we run jigsaw from the client
side, such as Windows NT4.0 workstation??Thanks in advance.

Yanto Nyam
Software Developer
National Computer Systems