RE: Time out __ URGENT

From: lacall <lacall@micron.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:37:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: Venkatesh Kumar A G <venkat@easi.soft.net>
Cc: jigsaw <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I also have a long-running servlet. It has multiple threads, and one thread
watches to see when the other is finished. I found that I could prevent a
timeout by putting something in a loop that sleeps and waits for one thread
to finish, that does something like this:
 	        out.println("<!--results pending; sending data so no
timeout-->");
                    out.flush();

Luke Call
EDM Group